Thursday, November 15, 2007

Well it's annual physical day today. I haven't eaten anything since last night in order to test my cholesterol (which is normally high - but can't take anything for it right now since I'm TTC) and I feel pretty stable today whereas I feel I won't break down when I have to tell my family practitioner about the miscarriage. As long as she doesn't give me that sympathetic look I'm fine. So I have lots to go over with her so let's hope all goes well. And then next week is my big progesterone test, which I can't wait for! I've never been so happy about getting a blood test. Hopefully it will provide some useful results.

1 comment:

K @ ourboxofrain said...

I will admit that while there are 1000 reasons why I desperately want to be pregnant again before next summer, one of them is so I don't have to explain to my PCP that I did not in fact have a baby in April at my annual in August -- if I'm visibly pregnant, she'll figure it out, right?

Good luck today.