Ha! that's what my splenda packet said this morning. If only it were true. So I'm at CD 11 today no sign of the surge. I'm totally confused now because if my cycle is going to be 25 days like what it was this last time my ovulation tests should be positive now and they are not showing anything. So I'm hoping that everything is going back to normal and I'll be a nice normal count of 28 this cycle with a day 14 of ovulation. One can hope right?
Last night I dreamt all night of a vacation trip to Hawaii (Maui to be exact) even though I have no plans of going anytime soon because who can plan a trip when you can't even plan when you're going to friggen ovulate. It was really weird though because on my trip I actually had a 1 year old with me...well maybe a little younger...like 9 months. It was a girl and she was awfully cute. We were staying at the Four Seasons, because I vowed last time I was there for my honeymoon that I would stay there longer than 2 nights next time and hell if you're dreaming I guess why not pick the best. Of course the weather was beautiful and I even dreamt of holding her on my lap on the way there (hmmm do you need to buy plane tickets for babies that age?) And she was very good...she was already eating a little bit of soft foods (would that be about 9-10months? lord knows I haven't a clue since I can't even reach the pregnancy stage yet) and we would strap her down in the car seat in our rented convertible with her cute overly large sunglasses and sun hat...We even took her to a luau and I was feeding her some type of mashed sweet potato stuff or something. She seemed to love the action going on the stage but then fell asleep when it got a little later. So vivid, it was really strange. I'm sure it's just my mind and it's delusional dreams but what a lovely one it was. Maybe if I continue thinking positive thoughts like this something positive is bound to happen. Aloha.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dreams are OFTEN a message to you so hold on to that, visit that and think of that dream often this month. Thinking only good things for you.
Sounds like it was a beautiful dream.
Post a Comment