Oh well it was a nice thought while it lasted I suppose. Now at least I know I can get my hair colored next weekend without fear. And I can partake in my usual sushi raw fish feast that happens everytime AF arrives along with some alcohol thrown in there for fun. Which of course makes no sense with my other goal of losing 10 pounds for every month that passes. I think I lost about 3-4 pounds with the last cycle...although I probably just gained it all back plus more with the Red Lobster lunch I just had. *Sigh*
So as usual here are my goals for Cycle 4:
- Lose 10 pounds
- Cardio at least 15 minutes per day for 5 days a week. Hmmm wonder if I do 45 minutes one day if I can count that as 3 days. I think so!
- Pre-seed will be the official sponsor of Cycle #4 I've decided. I figure hey if what you're doing isn't working try something new.
- Paint the house inside.
- Continue to temp.
Down but definitely not out...

No comments:
Post a Comment