...that is into baby making. Sigh. Oh how I wish I were still in the naive baby making stage. Not really worrying about the exact day of ovulation...just go go go you know. Sigh. Anyways this week is ovulation week. Hmmm. I'm trying to feel more positive, but it's awfully difficult. And I have to admit I've been pondering taking a month off of this whole mess but I guess it's far too early for that I suppose. Only month 4 hmmm, how many months of torture do I have to go thru to get pardoned a month off I wonder. Probably at least 6.
Oh and by the way, no phone call from the doctor yet. If I don't here from her by tomorrow I'm hunting her down. I mean times a wasting here.
Okay I'm going to log off now...this post is borning even me so much I can't handle it.
Temp this a.m. was 97.something
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't we all wish we could go back to our innocent days?
I am sorry this is so difficult.
Post a Comment