someday I'll post my Thanksgiving post...
But First off - the most important...
Day 28 currently...still no AF (!)
That's 12dpo for those who are still following along. Hey at least I made it this far I should be so happy.
So scared to take my temp every morning that I regret having to go to bed at night...almost didn't take it this morning but chickened out...the fact of not knowing is apparently worse than knowing. Luckily I stayed steady after a dip from my super high temp the other day.
Fingers crossed.
Also, on the doctor front:
received call back FINALLY. Long story short, I did test slightly low on progesterone. I tested at 7.2 and they usually like 10. But it was a day prior to when they are supposed to test (according to dr. google - the usual testing day of 22 was thanksgiving so obviously I couldn't test on that day) and she went on to say that maybe I ovulated a tad late this month. Which I did ... I'm doing day 16 these days apparently rather than day 14... so after accidentally slipping that I've only had a 25 day cycle once...(last month) and now I'm late at already day 28, she said the following:
1) Go ahead and test as I see fit (yay!)
2) If I do get a positive I am to call the office immediately for the progesterone cream
3) If I do not get a positive and finally get AF I need to wait til I've tried for 6 months before she'll put me on clomid ...damn (is that the same as progesterone? I thought clomid was for people not ovulating...which I am I just don't have enough progesterone to keep the bun sticking. Does anyone have any insight?)
damn...I wish I didn't leak out that there was only one really short month...if you call that short I guess. Well everything is crossed at this point.
On another weird strange note, my mother called me at work today...which is what she likes to do when she wants to annoy me, to especially tell me that she had a dream that was extremely realistic of her holding a baby...she claimed she never had a dream feel so real. She also claims to have psychic tendencies...and this is why she tells me about her dreams.
I was like yeah whatever mom....maybe you're pregnant.
So either this is another one of her psychic tendencies, which is what I'm hoping...or she just did that as a nudge...which I certainly don't need right now.
The other weird thing now that I think of it was a co-worker (also today) in the elevator, started talking about everyone having babies all of a sudden (someone said, It must be in the coffee - I was like "the hell it is" in my head of course) and then she turned to me and asked if I had kids, to which of course I said no...and she said, oh, but you're married right...I said yes...but oddly no one EVER asks questions like that of me, especially at my work where in my field its not uncommon for a professional to not have children. Hmmmm just food for thought I guess...
Maybe I'm a little more transparent than I think.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment