Thursday, November 1, 2007

Torn... at 14 DPO

So I know I said that I would test again on Friday, which is tomorrow and 15 Dpo (that is given that I actually ovulated on day 12). But my body today has been giving into my fears and I just don't know now. Today I woke up to a drop in temp to 98.0

Still in the 98 area but baaaaaaaaaaaaaaarely hanging on. I do everything very cautiously in life so I'm sure my body works by the same standards and just plans to cautiously dip down each day until AF arrives when it's all the way down the chart. Or so I'm thinking.

All day long I really didn't feel much...although I'm still getting the nauseous feeling after I eat...every single time. What is up with that? I seem to always have nausea and cramping after I eat. But no other symptoms. Maybe peeing a little more than I think I usually do but I'll just chalk that up to wanting to making sure AF hasn't arrived (which it's not supposed to until Sunday really).

So anyways now fear has overcome me and I can't get myself to take a hpt. Why is it so easy when it's early but as I grow closer I'd just rather get the bad news from AF I think than a very impersonal pee stick that says "NOT PREGNANT". I didn't even bother to pick up any today at the store so I literally I have no way to test tomorrow morning. The whole reasoning that made so much sense just days ago about the progesterone and my doctor seems completely unrealistic today. I feel i'm nose diving into negativity...

Where's my damn "Secret" dvd...

No comments: