Thank you again everyone for your great advice in my comments section. Keep it coming I'm taking it all in!!!
So yesterday was not such a good day. My inlaws came over so that we could all drive together to take my mom out to lunch for her birthday. I felt perfectly fine up to lunch, and then after lunch I really felt sick. I went to the bathroom and found I was spotting again. But a lot more than last time. I felt sick to my stomach and I just wanted to get home and relax on my easy chair. But it didn't seem that my inlaws wanted to leave just yet. So I alerted my husband that we need to go NOW. My mom sensed something was wrong and asked me what was the matter. I have a feeling (maybe mother's instinct) that she knows something is going on...but I just said my stomach wasn't feeling well. So finally we get everyone in the car and we are on our way home. But STILL the inlaws don't want to leave. I found it so hard to not tell them, "COULD EVERYONE PLEASE GET THE HELL OUT SO I CAN MISCARRY IN PEACE DAMN IT!" Don't get me wrong I love my inlaws dearly. But they don't get hints very well. As soon as we got home my FIL spread out and took the whole couch and my MIL took my chair recliner. There was seriously no where for me to sit. So I went up stairs and curled up on another recliner and just cried. My husband checked up on me from time to time and told them that I just fell asleep and that's why I didn't come by to say goodbye when they finally left.
Funny thing is how much do you want to bet that they think that I'm pregnant because I fell asleep and then felt sick to my stomach. I just know it's what they are thinking.
Anyways I relaxed and waited the rest of the night and just light dark brown spotting was happening and continued this morning. My goal today (God please just help me get through today) is to get to the pharmacist, get my progesterone and get to work. It doesn't help that work will be EXTREMELY busy this week. If I have to call in sick at all which I probably will it will seriously screw things up...but I can't think about that yet. I've read so much on people taking days if not weeks to miscarry that I'm praying, praying praying I can at least get through Wednesday of this week. I'm going to haul ass today at work and get as much as I possibly can done, so that I don't have to stress while I'm miscarrying. Wow. The things you have to fit into your schedule. Not at all like having a baby where you can tell everyone...hey I'm going to be out starting this day because I'm going to be in labor. How about a miscarriage leave people? Why don't we have one of those? I could really use it.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, a thought just popped into my head. I know you have to take your progesterone until you have your beta results (and hopefully beyond if they have increased), but that progesterone may really slow things down if your beta indeed is falling. Is there any way you can call to get your results now..b/f you go by the pharmacy?
I'm so sorry your in-laws didn't get the heck out when you wanted them too -- that sucks. And I'm especially sorry they took all the good seats. It sounds like DH was a good man, coming to check up on you and doing his best to make excuses so you didn't have to.
Any word on the second beta yet? I was wondering the same thing as fiddle1 re the progesterone slowing things down (if there is anything to slow down, which I hope beyond hope there is not), though it seems like you would at least want to keep taking it through Wednesday.
When I miscarried I had to use sick time. We get 5 days funeral leave if a child dies, but mine didn't count as a child. Too bad I work in HR. If I'd been in a different department, I could have coded the time as funeral leave and no one would have known.
I really hope your week gets better!
Thinking about you tons. You must be kind of glad this weekend is over. Any word on the quant #?
Post a Comment