FINALLY. I can't wait to leave 2007 behind.
New Year's Eve was quite uneventful for us, which was perfectly fine with me! We were supposed to go out with another couple for dinner and then possibly a movie or over to a party but at the last minute we found out that the husband of the couple's mother just passed away and neither of them really even felt like going to dinner. So it was just the hubster and I at our dinner reservation which was very much fine. We had a nice dinner at our favorite Japanese restaurant and talked about our New Year's Eve resolutions. Which all pretty much seemed similar... And so since I find it important to list them and check back a year later I will post them here. After dinner both of us went straight home and got into our PJs. I'm embarrassed to say that we did not make it to staying up til midnight...but we did have our happy new year's kiss in our super comfy bed at 11:30p and were both so very happy that we weren't off partying somewhere else. I guess we truly are ready to throw in the party towel and have a child if we actually feel more comfortable hitting the sheets or even your sofa than a party, on New Years Eve :)
Our New Year's 2008 resolutions:
- Carry a healthy baby to term (that was mine and his was something similar)
- Buy a house (this is all pending the lovely California housing market)
- Order our wedding album (this was on my last year's list...maybe this year it will get done)
- And for my husband finishing a book he is working on.
A small list but some things are rather a tall order. So we'll see how things go but I have every intention to try my darnedest to get these successfully accomplished. May the force be with me and may 2008 bring all of us our greatest wishes!
Now I'm off to pack for my trip to my dad's. Leaving tomorrow morning, but I'll be bringing my laptop so that I can log on from time to time and post :) I hear it's going to be rather snowy over in the Lake Tahoe area in the next couple of days so we'll see how much computer time I will have!

No comments:
Post a Comment