Well it's that time of the year and my first Christmas cards have rolled in. Top of the pile is my friend's card with her, her dog and her new baby. Sigh. I hate to be this way but I think I'm going to toss it. I'm feeling especially bitter this season.
And I know for a fact that this will not be the only one, since I know of 2 more off the top of my head that I can think of that will be sending baby pics. I think I'll keep those though, one is my friend that also had a miscarriage the first time and then took 9 long months to get pregnant again. God bless her. And then there's my old roommate that went thru hell and back this year with her premature daughter that was born (count 'em) approximately 4 months premature. Ugh. She baaaaaaaaarely made it...and now they are in hiding since the flu season is upon us hoping that she won't get sick and catch something.
It's a crappy world out there I tell you.
I feel terrible for keeping their pictures up but not the one with a perfectly easy healthy pregnancy but quite honestly I just am not strong enough to take it. Maybe next year will be better. Although when I think about it, if one day I send a card out with a baby picture, or errr WHEN I send my baby picture out...I honestly would totally understand if someone threw mine out. Sometimes feeling human is all you can cough up. That's how I'm feeling these days.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment