Friday, December 28, 2007

Day 3 ...Damn it where is my dark line?

Today I woke up at 4a and immediately made my way to the bathroom to poas. The line from the exact same type of test was pretty much the same...no darker.

My husband says this is just fine, and I want to believe him.

Please let everything go okay. My plan now is to wait until New Years day before taking another test. Don't know what that is going to tell me but I'm hoping it will be darker. Why do I have this compulsion with the darkness of tests?

Meanwhile back at the ranch I was way too busy today at work to bother with another freak out and call my dr. Thank God. I'm sure I'll have more time to freak out this weekend.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts about this being normal :)

No comments: