Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ahhh CD 20 - 7DPO

....1/2 done with this 2 week wait. Can't wait to get this month over with. Of course there's part of me with the naive hope but then the other part of me knows that no miracle is going to come of this month and that I'll be left somewhere after christmas with no baby to look forward to and mourning my miscarriage on the due date.

On a complete random side note...or well on the topic of miracles, I happened to catch a bit of the story of Jesus on television (must have been a slow night) and I was wondering...you know how stories get switched around over the years? What if Mary didn't actually have a child thru immaculate conception...but rather the story changed over the years (similar to the game telephone) as it was passed down and what actually happened was that Jesus was actually considered a miracle child because he was born unto an infertile couple? Hmmmmm, just a thought. I know I'm diving into a very sensitive religious area for some but what if!!??? Hey! It could happen! Not that would mean that the other things he did couldn't have happened...but I never could quite wrap my head around the immaculate conception part.

Anyhow...I digress...

FF.com says that AF is due on 12/24. I can't really figure out if I hope she's right or if I can hang on for a day or two....my first reaction is won't that friggen be a buzz kill on Christmas eve when I'm with the whole family at my mom's "celebrating" a nice quiet Christmas eve.

But then again if AF hits prior to that evening wouldn't it be nice to get extra buzzed off of wine and drown my sorrows. Quite honestly I think I'd prefer to take 3 tylenol with codeine's at the start of that day and just wake up after New Years. Boy, can't wait to do my New Years resolutions for next year.

I know I'm sounding like a big fat whiner and just like a plain pessimistic thankless infertile...but quite frankly that's exactly what I am...and by the way also...this holiday season just blows, if I do say so myself. I'll be so happy when it's done. Sorry Jesus...no offense.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Right there with you. Not sure how to find that blissful, happy side we are all expected to show this time of year.

You are halfway there and you never know! I am crossing everything for you my dear...

Rachel said...

Sorry for the timing.