Friday, August 29, 2008

7 Weeks

Or at least I'm assuming I'm still 7 weeks.

Afterall, It has been since Tuesday that I've heard heartbeats. But you never know with me.
I'm trying to be super positive and think positive thoughts. Mr. Sushinut says to keep thinking positive, but it's so hard.

Spotting is still happening bottom line. Nothing like that horrific day this week with the red blood and clots etc. but back to little or no spotting light to dark brown.

I try to look up stuff on dr. google but I hear everything from yes I spotted with twins to spotting with twins usually means you are going to lose one. Not to mention I've read all the complications with twins and it's freaking me out even more.

Nausea: Nausea has dwindled a bit (which again scares the crap out of me - isn't it supposed to be getting worse?) but then again I'm not sure if it's because I finally broke down and bought some saltines and preggy pops (by the way those things are fabulous) or is it because it's really lessened? Don't get me wrong I can't eat like a normally would, I still have to eat small meals and some foods tend to make me feel nauseous but I can tell it's easier for me to eat a little something for dinner now than before. But most of the time if I had to I could easily go without food. Does that count as morning sickness? I feel like an idiot hoping that I'll toss my cookies considering I've always hated throwing up and would do anything not to (even with a hangover). Maybe I'm psychologically fighting it? I occasionally get some acid reflux but that's all I've been able to cough up. Literally.

Breast tenderness: Still feel the same in this area. Again not sure if it's the progesterone.

Fatigue: This has been the only thing consistent and I've only increased my sleep to now averaging 10 hours a night and that's even with "taking it easy" this week by working from home half days as the doctor requested.

Ligament Pains: come and go and I'll usually have one when I least expect it.

That's pretty much all I can think of. My plans for the weekend? Not too exciting...just taking it easy and waiting for the next appointment on Tuesday morning.

Hang in there sushi nuggets!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

After all you have been through I can see why you are so nervous. Hang in there!

So here's how I would relax, I'd buy some pretty flowers for your house since flowers always make me smile. Rent a funny movie that requires no thinking, and has been pre-screened "What Happens in Vegas" is out. Get a massage or a pedicure or something else you consider pampering. Go out to a romantic dinner with your husband. Lastly, I would try to avoid google as best you can.

I am looking forward to hearing about those strong heartbeats on Tuesday.

Mel said...

I'm not sure if the waiting ever gets any easier, but that is my sincere hope for you!

Lay low, relax (as much as any of us MA'ers is allowed to!) and take care of yourself. Tuesday is just a couple short days away.

Thinking of you this weekend. *hugs*