Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Fertile...

...I swear it's not all it's cracked up to be.

I often feel like having a license plate frame that says this.

So after I wrote my wish post this morning I had to pee. It was morning. And I still had time before I left for work. I had one Internet test left. The ones that gave me the super light line last time. It was 13DPO.

Do I have to say more?


It seems a lot darker than the last two (miscarriages #3 & #4) and so I'm cautiously excited. Besides it's ONLY 13dpo and I've already got a line on the stingy Internet stick who never likes to give me a line. But we'll see with the test I take tomorrow. I had super light brown hardly noticeable (but of course noticeable to me) cm this morning. Nothing since. I was super tired last night and went to bed at 9:30p last night. Tonight it's already 11p and I'm not in bed yet. Please please please let this stick.

I haven't called dr. frozen embryo yet or told mr. sushinut since I wanted to surprise him on our anniversary. Although with my past track record I'm not sure this will be a pleasant surprised or a stressful surprise. Maybe I'll wait til Thursday to tell him.

Damn I hate this part.

9 comments:

Meg said...

I am quietly optimistic for you. Keep your chin up and hopefully this is the start of a whole new path my dear.

2roads said...

May this wish come true!!! Great news!!!

MommaLove said...

I hear you. It's hard to get excited because you don't want to get emotionally attached if this one doesn't work out either. But getting pregnant is an achievement worth celebrating!

K @ ourboxofrain said...

I've got my everythings crossed for you -- like Meg, full of quiet optimism. And desperately hoping that this marks the beginning of that wish coming true.

Fiddle1 said...

OMG. I know I should be cautious. But I am sooooooo, sooo excited to see this. I don't want to say anything that will upset, but I really, really think this will work out. Okay, enough. Please forgive me. This just really made my day..the possible implantation spotting, the line on 13 DPO. Are you still on your progesterone?

Photogrl said...

Lots and lots of sticky vibes for you!

Oh, and happy anniversary, too!

Rachel said...

I am sending good wishes your way!

JW Moxie said...

Like I said in the other post, I hope and pray that this is the start of your wish coming to full bloom.

A said...

I hope its not premature to congratulate you. I understand cautious optimism, but this is exciting.