Monday, July 7, 2008

Update

You can probably imagine by the lack of a post what my test results have been...
1 at 12dpo and 1 at 14dpo...both BFN.

Still no signs of AF even after not taking Progesterone for a day. I'm confused now. Tomorrow will be 16 dpo... if still no AF I guess I'm going to need to call Dr. frozen embryo. Although by just writing this post maybe my ute will get the message.

Dr. Ute....

DO SOMETHING...ANYTHING.

3 comments:

Newt said...

Oh heck. I was hoping for a happy surprise.

Hope the ute cooperates--I usually find threatening to be my only successful strategy. Thinking of you.

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Like Newt, I was hoping for a happy surprise. I hope the ute responds soon, one way or the other.

Sanan said...

I really hoped this cycle would work for you. You are in my thoughts.