Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Let's just make this short and sweet...

Still trying to get into the groove at work after going on a short vacation with mr. sushinut last weekend. Ahhhhh, it was so nice to be by the ocean...and I was so good about not thinking about my 2 week wait...much.

Tomorrow is 12dpo. I plan on testing. But not planning on getting a BFP. Why? Because I just know these things...I had absolutely no EWCM this time around and I never get pregnant without that stuff. God I have to go back to the full fat yogurt again don't I? Damn it. I wouldn't mind it so much if it didn't make me so fat(er). Doesn't my body know? I have enough fat already! I don't need to eat full fat yogurt!

By the way...don't try and talk me out of testing early. There's no way around it.

4 comments:

K @ ourboxofrain said...

I'm glad you two were able to take a nice mini-vacation. It sounds wonderful.

Fingers crossed for you today, even if you're not feeling it.

Anonymous said...

what does full fat yogurt do?

Fiddle1 said...

I hope this is the one for you. I know you are moving on to other methods after this cycle if not. Thought I'd just throw in some non-useful assvice in case you had not seen it elsewhere ( I think I read you were drinking Ruby Red g.f. juice). I've read that the grapefruit juice, evening primrose oil, and green tea increase EWCM. For what it is worth. Fingers crossed.

Meg said...

I do the grapefruit juice thing for more CM. May be a placebo though ;)

Hope you are doing okay, with whatever the test showed. Just thinking about ya!