Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cycle Day 1

So here we are (thanking AF for at least showing up on time this month) AF just arrived yesterday. Meaning that most likely I will have my second and hopefully last HSG on my birthday this Thursday. Whoohoo!

I would stick around longer to post random thoughts but for whatever reason this cycle is really hitting hard with the "amount" and terrible cramps. Did anyone have a far heavier flow after their hysteroscopy? I read only one mention on dr. google but couldn't find anything else. This by far is heavier than my usual. Hmmm wonder why.

And so now I need to go down about a million IBprofin caplets...ugh.

7 comments:

Newt said...

Yay AF! Boo Cramps.

Hope the drugs do the trick!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Why must we always welcome a new cycle with such an ICKY physical experience?

Me said...

Yup, heavier flow after resection seems to be normal.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Elizabeth said...

Yes. My period after my hysteroscopy was probably the worst period I've ever had!

Meg said...

Your blog is where I go to see what will happen next for me. I now expect shitty AF times in May. Sweet.

Hopefully your birthday present will be a painless HSG and a perfect ute!

Soapchick said...

I hear it's your birthday. Have a happy birthday!