Sorry that's my best Etta James impression through a blog post...
It only took 9 days but it seems like a lifetime.
I was just called by my ob with my amnio results.
Both sushi nuggets are perfectly healthy! Can't even explain the sigh of relief. I just sat in my office with my door closed and cried. :)
I know that there could be many more hurdles especially with a twin pregnancy. But I'm just glad to have this one over and done with.
My next appt. for an after amnio check up is on Friday with my ob and then another with the perinatologist (he wants to check my cervix because of the twins situation - I was told this is standard with all twin patients) on Monday.
By the way I'll work on those pictures of the super jacket and sweater that hide me at work ;) Picture Mary Poppins magical bag but only in clothes style :) I'm sure that some people have an inkling though.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Woo Hoo!
Oh, I'm so relieved and thrilled for you. Now those little babies can just grow grow grow.
I hope you can celebrate tonight!
I'm so thrilled for you. I honestly laughed and cried at the same time when I read your post. (Yes, in case you're wondering, it's probably more the hormones than the post, but I am SO HAPPY FOR THE NUGGETS!!)
Fantastic news, so pleased for you. Must be a huge weight off your mind and now you can really start to bond. Yay!
I've just read all of your November posts because for some reason my link to your blog (on my blog) had got hung up in October and I was checking in and just thinking there were no updates! Anyhoo....you mentioned a few posts back about the flu shot. I too had never had one before, always believing that my 33 year old immune system was perfectly capable of dealing and if not, it did it good to react to a virus on its own every now and again! But, after reading a bit more about flu and pregnancy, I succumbed and had one, no ill effects other than a sore arm. I did ask for a thimerosal-free or -reduced version though (recommended by the American Pregnancy Assoc) and my office happened to do the "free" version.
Congrats on your news again!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am happy that the results are good.
Yay!
Oh, outstanding! I am so thrilled for you!! Wowsers..now the fun really begins!!!!
Hooray for wonderful results!
Post a Comment