Can't believe that we are half way done with August. Just to update I decided to cheat early and start trying just a few days before the 2 month mark our doctor gave us. My theory was that if indeed I was the unsual 35 day cycle the first few days of August I would still be in my ovulation period. Or so the ovulation predictors say. If in fact I was actually a normal 30 day cycle then AF would show her face soon and I would get my chance to try again in a couple of weeks anyhow.
And so I counted and waited. I do admit that since she was no where to be seen on the exact day due I took a pregnancy test first thing that morning. Might have jumped the gun a bit but call it hopefully delusional but I thought I might have a chance at being pregnant. No such luck it was a big fat negative making me feel guilty for wasting a test when I wasn't even late. To show me up AF certainly appeared out of no where that evening. And so we are on! 30 day cycles for me it is! Anyways let the games begin yet again! Few more days until ovulation. Let's hope this hurdle is behind us soon.
p.s.
finished almost all of my tasks, cleaned my whole house and finished almost all my wedding planning for my brother's wedding. whoohoo...way to be productive rather than depressed. :)
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment