Friday, August 24, 2007

Praying for my own sticky bun...

So the pressure is on...
this weekend is THE weekend. The big "O" weekend. It's quite funny actually because before we turn into bed every "other" night my husband yells out "honey I'm ovulating!", which makes light of our situation and makes me feel better for not being the hounding wife. How romance flourishes after infertility I'll never know but I'm lucky to have a husband with a good sense of humor I guess.

So although the stakes are high I think I might have as good chance as anything of hitting the mark with this cycle. I'm sorry to say this for others that just can't seem to get a BFP but I tended to not have that problem in the past. I actually got pregnant on the first month trying (go ahead make the gagging gesture, I deserve it) unfortunately that's my only claim to fame and keep on telling myself that only to make me feel better about my down fall which is the fact that I obviously can't KEEP a pregnancy. Minor detail. Which sometimes I feel is so much worse. Just the pain of getting the positive and having it ripped away from you is so much to bare. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

So let's hope this is a "positive" weekend that will go by fast and be quite productive, with a sticky bun in the oven that will be there for the long hall.

No comments: