Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twas the Night Before... 37 Weeks

I could go through and try to some feeble attempt at my own "Night Before" poem but seriously, patience is limited tonight.

So this is it...tomorrow morning I need to be at the hospital at 5am. I would normally groan at that except I've been getting less and less sleep anyhow with how uncomfortable I am. They have have formed some sort of schedule (which I'm sure will continue when they are out of the womb) to be up bumping around in me from 2a-4a. Fabulous.

Tonight I had my last supper, which was coconut shrimp at out.back.steak.house. I just love the coconut shrimp there. And I was in full shlub mode. I had my grey sweats on that still had the dried doppler goop on it from this morning's non-stress test along with no bra and a sweater, plus my hair up in a pony tail in a baseball hat. All I was missing was the spit up. Apparently I'm adapting well to new motherhood already.

Today was sort of strange...actually the last few days have been strange. I go between just being in awe of what is going to become of my life and just doing basic things...like this afternoon I planted flowers. Seriously...how hysterical is that.

Well I better finish this up because someone is majorly kicking my bladder YET AGAIN. As they say at 2a when bars are closing up, "You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here nuggets." Tomorrow is eviction day. And I can't wait :)

See you all on the other side!

8 comments:

Meg said...

I cannot believe this day is here! I wish you strength and health and cannot wait to see them. I will be thinking of you all day!!!

A said...

How did this sneak up on me so fast?! I can't wait to hear all about it and of course SEE PICS!!!!

What a fabulous day for you!

p.s. Love the image of you at Outback. How is that you manage to make ME smile on YOUR big day?!

Rachel said...

Congratulations and good luck!

Fiddle1 said...

They must be here already! Welcome sushinuggets! Be good to your mom and dad!!

LuckyOnce said...

I hope everything goes well! Can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck!

Ms. Planner said...

Yay! Cannot wait to see the pictures. Am so glad you had your last supper out (for awhile anyway). Hoping for a speedy and uneventful delivery. Rest up before the fun begins!

Elana Kahn said...

Ohhhh!! How'd it go??

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Somehow I completely missed this post until now!

I hope everything went amazingly well. I can't wait for an update! Thinking of you.