apparently not a line. For me at least. Hmm figures that's how that would go for me.
Yup...disappeared.
So basically on Saturday I think it was...or was it Sunday? Hmm...I forget.... it was a confusing weekend of peeing; I broke down and used my clear blue easy expensive pee stick. I was tired of this cheap internet crap. And sure enough...although more clear than the internet stick still a very very thin line. This of course happened right before I left for my S*x and the City viewing. So no cosmo for me. So for a day I thought well this might just be happening.
And then woke up on Sunday and finally felt better from my fever and headache I had still been toting around since last week, and my temp had dropped from above 99 degrees to 98.01. And then I knew...it was really over. I re-tested with another internet strip and the line was completely gone...so although I don't have another clear blue easy I would assume that would be gone or almost gone too.
My temp was just a touch over 98.00 this morning and I assume that AF is just around the corner.
My personal thoughts on this? I think possibly there was something there and whether it was the reason or not I will never know but honestly I think I had some sort of infection flu that I came down with and I think whatever was there or wasn't, definitely didn't make it past my fever. I think it just wilted and went back to cell dividing land. I mean I felt so incredibly feverish this last week I could barely stand it...I don't know how anyone else would survive in there.
And there you have it...my weekend of "being pregnant" and "not being pregnant" all in one shot.
Here's to month #3 of trying....this time around that is. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You're not bleeding though are you? I had a line, then no line, then back to lines again.
I would hold on the Nalgene of Vodka for a few more days.....you just never know.
Is AF here? If so, I am so sorry....
Okay, we both know which is the most likely outcome (i.e., the sucky one), but I had 2 days of stark white BFNs between my initial faint BFP and my more believable yet still faint BFP. Sometimes it is just from early testing with a late implanter.
If AF has already come, I am very sorry.
I am so sorry.
Post a Comment