Well apparently I don't this month....
CD 15 and I'm still low on my CBEFM. What the %$#@&! I am officially late with my ovulation and I'm in complete fear that it's not coming. Nice! My last month trying and I don't even friggen get a chance! In all the months I've been going through this pregnancy/baby losing adventure I've never not ovulated ( I know for those who do not regularly, you're saying boo hoo for you...trust me it ain't all roses over in the ovulating world either) except the month after each pregnancy loss. So either A) My body IS really scared of getting pregnant and has just completely put a halt on this whole baby thing. B) I really was pregnant and lost it last month and therefore won't be ovulating this month or C) I've just smack run out of eggs! God I hope it's not C!
Anyhow I've had very little if any ovulation pains and hardly any other symptoms of ovulation I usually get. Which is only causing me to stress more. Not to mention work has been super stressful this month.
But enough of that for now, I did want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments on IUI success (hell I'll take real life successes over blogs anyday! Eeither one works in my book.) I'm pretty sure I'm sold at this point on IUI (especially with the outcome this month) but look forward to following the links to some of the new bloggers who left stories. Thanks again to everyone who stepped in and said "hell yeah I know someone / or am someone". That's what I really needed to hear.
Now I just need to make sure my doc is good with IUI rather than IVF. He seems a little gung ho on this baby making thing.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wouldn't give up hope for this cycle, as frustrating as it is to still be low at CD15. You may just be ovulating late, which can happen, especially if you're stressed. I hope tomorrow brings a high reading!
Even if you normally ovulate like clockwork, it is not unlikely to ovulate late especially when you are waiting. I was ready to give up on ovulating on my own when sha-bang ovulation day 21. So give it a few more days. (that late ovulation resulted in a bfp so don't give up yet.)
I'm thirding the other commenters here. The cycle that worked for me...I ovulated on day 36! I normally ovulate on day 17. I'd never ever had a history of a long cycle (I mean ever). I was sure it would be an annovulatory cycle. I had no known stress factors, other than my cycle was really pissing me off and I was kind worried about it. I had EW mucus a couple of times before day 36 (around day 17 and day 22), but never a temp rise, and I was so frustrated that even though they say fertility stress won't keep you from ovulating, I think I was so stressed by it that my body delayed it twice before pitching that egg out. It's totally impossible, I know, but try to use your yoga techniques as much as possible to de-stress. You may wake up a week or two from now with that positive OPK or a ton of eggwhites. Hang in there.
Post a Comment