I say "I believe" because after about 10 minutes there looked like a very slight line but honestly it's probably nothing. I seriously have to squint to see it and I have to say that by 12dpo it should be at least recognizable to the human eye. I would post a pic but I doubt you could see it.
I predict this will be business as usual...
but just in case I will test again tomorrow morning.
Thank God for those internet pee sticks.
So much for the "high" intercourse score ff.com gave me this month.
I guess I showed them.

5 comments:
Okay, you know that a line is a line is a line. YOU SAW A LINE. The average for getting a line at all is between 13 and 14 dpo, so a very faint line at 12 dpo would be fully consistent with a BFP. I know you're just trying to protect yourself from getting burned if it turns out to be a BFN, but I'll hold on to some hope over here.
When I got pregnant with LG, the line was faint and didn't resemble any of the postive examples in the pamplet that came with the test. I didn't believe it until I was almost through the 1st trimester and had an ultrasound.
Hang in there!
a line is a line, a line is a line, a line is a line. but I understand what you are doing. So...to humor you (even though you know a line is a line): I am sorry. This sucks. I was really hoping this would be a positive month for you.
A line is a line. I hope its stronger on the next test!
I still have hope for this cycle. Let us know as soon as you test, and post a pic!
Post a Comment