Thursday, May 29, 2008

Barely Hanging on at 11DPO

I still think this is the flu...my temp this morning was 99.84 to which my thermometer loudly did some freakish beeping action after. I felt pretty feverish so I took off the covers and cooled off for a bit and took my temp again. 99.34. Still high...highest I've ever had. This has been the weirdest cycle ever. This honestly seems like a fever type of temp not a pregnancy type of temp. Then when I went to go record it in ff.com it wouldn't take it. Literally it just ignores me and throws me to Friday. Ugh. It's probably saying...crazy woman...you're not supposed to stick the thermometer in the oven fool!

I felt a little better this morning but still felt pretty hot and dizzy and tired. So I'm home early from work blogging...err...resting I mean.

I've been reading posts on ff.com about women who tested at 7dpo (positive) and have thought about testing this afternoon...but am too chicken to do it.

I'll for sure test before Saturday night since I'm going to a S*x and the city viewing party and want to have a cosmo if I can.

I had meatloaf for lunch. I plan to have penne with meat sauce for dinner.

4 comments:

Fiddle1 said...

Yeah, I think I'm seconding Meg's last comment. Keep us posted...

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Test! Test now! :)

Sushilover said...

STOP ENCOURAGING ME!!!

docgrumbles said...

Hope it is not the flu.