...early Cinco De Mayo folks! Uh yes that would be a negative if in fact you are checking in to see how things went over the weekend. Yes, B...F...N.
And I do have to apologize for the belated post. At first my plan was to test on Friday (I think) and funny enough when I went to go get my pee test out the night before, what to my surprise did I find but that I was out of pee sticks (!) What the hell kind of infertile am I to not have any pee sticks on hand for the love of God? So I had to wait until Saturday morning and low and behold...clean as snow. I decided I would test again on Monday morning before calling my RE but no need to waste a pee stick now, dear AF has come tonight...even with the daily progesterone supplement that the say might delay AF. Oh hell no she bullied her way in damn it...and just in time I thought...anyone ever feel like they are going to blow a lining or something? I'm telling you I felt so crampy the last few days like my ginormous lining on steroids was getting so incredibly cramped down there that I seriously felt like I wanted AF to come to clear things out. (sorry tmi) But seriously it was like the oddest feeling ever.
Anyhow she's here and I'm a drinkin a margarita in honor of our lovely holiday tomorrow for all you gals who currently have a bun in the oven and hell I'll even have one for all you gals that don't! Normally AF would ceremoniously show up the day after a huge drinking festivity just to screw me over, but I think she's so happy to be able to get rid of ginormous steroid lining that she figured "let the festivities begin!".
Anyhow looks like I'll have my opportunity to paint, garden, carry extra heavy crap around and go on my 3 day "probably not so healthy but hey it works" diet. Hmmm somehow I doubt that the calorie count for margaritas are going to fare well on my diet. Maybe I'll start Tuesday.
Here's to another month of TTC.
Oh and Meg to answer your question about the CBEFM...basically if I get AF anytime before noon I count it that day and if I get it post noon I count it the next. I think you're supposed to count it starting the next day if you don't have it the second you turn the damn thing on but I think that's just ridiculous. One time I literally got it 15 minutes after I turned it off. The next morning I just programmed it to be Day 2 of AF.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Cinco de Mayo to you, too!
I'm sorry about the BFN, but happy AF decided to be considerate for once. Enjoy the festivities!
Sorry about your BFN :( But yay on the 'rita, eh?
By the way, I just recently asked my RE about AF start dates. He said, the first full flow day is day 1. So, the spotting day I usually started with didn't count. Oops :)
Stupid AF.
Boo re the BFP but yay for margaritas. I guess if you're going to have to get AF, having her arrive pre-Cinco de Mayo is the silver lining.
I am beginning to become really fond of the binging and purging of our TTC attempts. Enjoy all of the things you can do this month and just get back on the saddle in May. So sorry my dear.
Post a Comment