I know there's a ton of tips on how to induce labor (sex, mexican food, walking yada yada yada) but who has the tips on how to start menstruation? I'll friggen jog around the block if I have too.
In other news I received my long awaited new toy today. All the cool kids have one these days so I figured I might as well too. It's the least I can do for myself since I no longer buy myself clothes in fear that I might get pregnant and not fit in them for long (ha!!!!). We won't mention that I continuously have been gaining weight and not losing it after each pregnancy so far. And that I'm now wearing my "a size bigger - for those in between months" pants now just as normal pants, that I bought almost a year ago when I was pregnant before my first miscarriage. NICE. Can my life GET any more pathetic. I'm now in the fat and NOT pregnant group. Fabulous. A true boost to the self esteem.

1 comment:
I swear we are the same person. Your comments on weight gain after losses and buying your monitor...are you in my head?
I have to order mine today. I am so over pissing on sticks at 2pm and comparing lines...
Post a Comment