Tomorrow, or actually today since it just turned midnight will be 33 days of what is supposed to be my cycle. Damn it where is AF? I know that 3 little days aren't much but it concerns me even so. What if like...it NEVER comes. I have a friend that claims to never "what if" herself...she says that she never even says those words...I wish I could be more like her. I ALWAYS "what if" myself. To the point my husband replies..."What if you go to the beach and it rains?" to which I reply...if it looked like it was going to rain I wouldn't gooooooooooooo to the beach! Do you see the problem here?
I prefer something I read in a feng shui book instead. The book says: Many times you will ask yourself "what if this?" or "What if that happens?" This is very common the book claims...simply reply to yourself..."This is a story that doesn't need to happen" and so there you have it..."This is a story that doesn't need to happen" ... unless of course it does...in order to make me crazy! Ugh.
Meanwhile back at the ranch:
More tasks done at work.
Called Dell and talked to India. Will need to call again tomorrow to extend laptop warranty and buy a new battery since mine never keeps it's charge (just maintenance junk). By tomorrow that will be off my list.
Folded 39 out of 75 wedding invitations for my brother's wedding this evening.
Folded 2 loads of laundry.
Replaced 5 pillow covers on bed pillows.
And wrote 1 blog post.
Awaiting the arrival of 1 Aunt Flow to know that I'm not damaged goods after my D&C...priceless
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment