Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Busy Busy Busy...6 months

I'm sad to see that I'm barely keeping up with my once a month blogging but the days just seem to be slipping away. The nuggets are already 6 months old! I can't even believe where the time has gone. Girl nugget can already roll both ways and boy nugget is up to rolling one way. They are both growing so big and are just the best things ever! Even mr. sushinut who has been in constant "get it done" Dad mode has been commenting on how much he misses them when he's at work and how adorable they are.

So what have I been up to? Well both everything and nothing I suppose. I have been back at work for about a month now. Which is challenging but nice all at once. Daycare seemed to be a smooth transition because I started transitioning them during the end of my leave which was a wise idea for me I think. On top of taking care of the twin nuggets we've been vivaciously searching for a house, which we desperately need now that the nuggets are on the move. Our townhouse (even though fairly big) is just not big enough for us anymore and we are eagerly looking to move to a place with a backyard. So needless to say with nugget management, house hunting and work, my time blogging has suffered. On the brighter side the nuggets are finally practically sleeping through the night with only a night time feeding a couple times a week. That's right!...there are some nights where we don't have to get up at all and they sleep all the way through. I thought I'd never get here.

Well I need to bolt for now but will try to post again soon. Wish us luck...we are waiting to hear back on a house we bid on last week!

Bye for now...

3 comments:

Fiddle1 said...

Hope everything works out with the house! Happy 6 months, sushi nuggets!

Me said...

I am struggling with recurring miscarriages, and I am glad that you were able to have a successful pregnancy. It is nice to see a happy ending.

I want to be you. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.