Monday, December 1, 2008

Sushi nugget mug shots 17 weeks +


As requested...meet baby A; otherwise known as "Sushi girl nugget". I know they can't open their eyes yet but doesn't it sort of look like we are peeping in on her and she caught us? That is if she is indeed looking straight at us. When I see this picture it looks like she is looking straight at us. But then again sometimes these things are like those 80's mirage pictures. You can either see a baby or a sail boat.


And...baby B; otherwise known as "Sushi boy nugget". Everyone else's ultrasounds look so clear all the time. I have yet to get a really good profile picture of either I think. And I swear my doctors don't work out of a shed on a farm. I swear. It's probably my foggy uterus.


Both of these are a bit dated by 3 weeks but my latest one is just their two heads together. My ob took the last ultrasound and saw that they were facing each other with their heads on the same side and thought it was the cutest thing ever. Like they were talking to each other through the wall. Well cute it might have been but all I have is a picture of the top view of their two sculls, now. Nice. Maybe a post for another time.

Next up the infamous jacket. And a non-jacket belly shot....

8 comments:

Meg said...

Look at them! I love it. I am so thrilled for you and I hope this pregnancy continues to move along well. Yay!

LuckyOnce said...

I always felt like the OB kept the best ultrasound pics for themselves! I guess it's more important for them to have good shots, but c'mon! :) They're already adorable. So fun!

Fiddle1 said...

Beautiful!! I don't know but I think Baby A is almost a profile instead of looking at us full-on. See that tell-tale white cheek stripe? At any rate, so wonderful, and MY GOSH how fast time is flying by for you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment - it's so funny that you wrote b/c I found your blog yesterday and read almost the whole thing. I never commented though! Congrats on your pregnancy - you must be so excited. Does the fear slowly subside? I'm 11w5d...the light at the end of hte 1st trimester tunnel is in sight but I'm a wreck still. Anyways - congrats on your success. Like Gherkin, you're an inspiration to me to keep trying after multiple losses. Thank you! Cyndi

Kim said...

Delurking here. Your wee ones are already adorable! Congratulations!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Those are great shots! Hello, sushi nuggets!

Shannon B said...

Hi

I found your blog through stirrupqueen's list yesterday and spent about 4 hours reading the whole thing. I just lost a pregnancy at 9 weeks, had a D&C and the title of your blog caught my eye. Its been wonderful to hear you overcome a bunch of fertility issues, and I've learned a lot vicariously through all your RE visits. You'd mentioned that you hoped to help others by writing this as others have helped you and I just wanted to let you know that this has helped me a lot.
Congrats on a successful pregnancy and I hope those little twins stay put and get fat right up until your C section date.

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Aww...super cute!

(And I think those are profiles (so the left is the head with the right shoulder and torso to the right), though I'm really bad at interpreting u/s images (though I also think it's easier when it's someone else's. Maybe it's just me.).)