Well almost belated Happy Easter at this point.
So this morning I get up (after going to bed at 2a due to getting the house ready for our hosted Easter Lunch) and go to pee on my CBEFM stick...because well it tells me so and basically it runs my life. The friggen thing could tell me to go jump in a pool and I'd probably do it. And so I do...and later when checking my handiwork...I find this fancy little picture...
Holy crap!...I apparently laid an EGG! Or will, so it seems. And just in the nick of time since I was juuuuuuuuust thinking the night before "damn it...$150 and this damn thing is full of it...it's going to say high the whole friggen time like last month and never PEAK! This thing doesn't work! (like how I blame the monitor and not my body?) And then this morning...I get this!!!! yippee!
So I run downstairs to show my husband saying, "Look hun, I laid an egg!"
And you know what he said? He said, "Well of course you did. It's Easter. If not today when?!"
Oye.
Happy Easter everyone, may you all get a special egg of your own.

5 comments:
Woo Hoo! Congrats, and I hope your little easter egg is lucky!
I hope that 2 weeks from now that egg has grown!
Yay, I just love that shiny little toy you have got there! I am so glad you got a peak and a nice little egg image. Are you trying this month pr just tracking?
Yay for Easter eggs!
Actually I should have probably mentioned that I am just tracking this month...just to you know see if everything is flowing smoothly. Next month will be the real thing...hopefully we will have just as good results!
Post a Comment