Friday, October 12, 2007

JANUARY!!!!! Oh I don't think so!

So last week, I snuck over to my favorite psychic for a little visit after work. This might sound awfully superstitious or just plain L.A. but I do have one and I do believe in them. No mind you not to the point where I'm boiling herbs and toad feet or anything like that. But I do think they are a bit fun (or can be) and for me when it's one that I truly connect with usually correct and rather uplifting. Or so I thought.



So a little background. She's actually the one that has plainly predicted exactly some medical issues my husband has had without any knowledge of him, and also predicted that I would get pregnant last March. Coincidence? Maybe so but I still enjoy chatting with her. Of course I don't tell my husband this because he would think I'm crazy.



Anyways, went back to her and told her about the miscarriage, but how she was originally right. And asked about if there's another baby in sight, amongst other financial/career stuff.



So she looks thru her charts (she's very technical - even works off a laptop) and says yes very much indeed. And this part I didn't like...she said most likely in January, something about me getting bigger in January (of course that could just mean I've eaten myself into depression).

Now I know I'm being a spoiled impatient brat when I say this but JANUARY!!!! I need to get pregnant NOW people!!! The clock is a ticking and my down syndrome percentage is going up!!!! For the love of God! Let's get this show on the road already! She said something about my fertile astrological cycle not being in sync with my menstrual cycle. GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT. Now not only do I have to test with ovulation predictors, temp with basal thermometers, take pee tests, not drink caffeine and alcohol during my TTC week. But also friggen align my astrological cycle? I guess they really are correct when they say the stars align for something to happen.

Well regardless I'm not losing hope for this month. Since that's all I've got. But I did want to post my experience to look back just in case she is right...and if she isn't then that's just a plus for me. God this may take longer for the starts to align for this then it did for me to meet my husband...and it took me like 30 years to meet him!

Here's hoping to a non-astrologically aligned baby. Ugh.

No comments: